The Wonders of a Flower Guild

1. Leslie

January 3rd, 2016 at 2:40 pm

This walk down memory lane is just what I needed! Love our wonderful friendship that bloomed in this flower guild…corny…but sooo true!!! ❤️❤️❤️

2. Charlotte

January 3rd, 2016 at 6:44 pm

I love having you as my friend! And you are right- it all started with the Flower Guild!!! xoxox

3. Charlotte

January 3rd, 2016 at 7:27 pm

Not sure what I loved more- the beautiful, creative arrangements or your commentary and story telling. It was great to hear about the poinsettia tree! Thank you for sharing!

4. Charlotte

January 3rd, 2016 at 8:01 pm

You are a sweet friend! xo

5. Jean

January 3rd, 2016 at 8:48 pm

Love this post and share your sentiment about being part of a flower guild. What a joy and yes it’s a spiritual! Thank you for sharing your Guild’s fabulous creations!

6. Charlotte

January 3rd, 2016 at 10:32 pm

I always love to see the flowers at Nativity- so beautiful. Happy New Year! xo

7. Janis

January 4th, 2016 at 10:45 am

The FPC/HSV Flower Guild adds a beautiful dimension to our worship every week! Christmas and Easter receive their special emphasis as our eyes and hearts are filled with wondrous gifts from this talented group. Thank you for your devotion and talent!

8. Charlotte

January 4th, 2016 at 11:05 am

You are so kind! It takes everyone to make it beautiful. Leslie Ecklund has done such a wonderful job leading the FG the past few years-it has been fun to watch what she has planned. Happy New Year to you!

9. Amy

January 4th, 2016 at 8:21 pm

Love this post Charlotte! It brings back memories of seeing Dianne and your mom working on arrangements for various events. You are very talented!

10. Charlotte

January 5th, 2016 at 10:42 am

Yes- I think of them and all the funny/wonderful things they would do! We have so many great memories to celebrate. Miss seeing you-hug everyone for me. xo

11. Melissa

January 4th, 2016 at 9:09 pm

The flowers at First Pres in Huntsville are always beautiful. I love peeking in the doors of the sanctuary to check them out!

12. Charlotte

January 5th, 2016 at 10:40 am

I love peeking in some doors too:) xoxo

13. Ann

January 5th, 2016 at 8:35 am

The flowers are beautiful and bring back such sweet memories! First Pres Flower Guild is so talented!!!

14. Charlotte

January 5th, 2016 at 10:40 am

Yes-lots of great memories! xoxo